You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kfi Winch Split Cable Hook Stopper ATV-SCHS
Product Code: ATV-SCHS
Manufacturer: KFI Products
This "Split Cable Hook Stopper" is for the ATV and UTV winch. It weighs 4 oz and is 2 5/8 inches wide and 1 3/4 inches thick. This KFI Split Cable Hook Stopper will fit between the two outside rollers on an ATV or UTV winch fairlead. It also works great with the synthetic rope and or the slot fairlead.
Reasons to purchase a Split Cable Hook Stopper :
- Eliminates wear and tear on your rollers from the hook
- Eliminates hook clatter from going down the trail
- Protects the winch motor and gears from pulling the cable in
tofar and bottoming out on the rollers
- Keeps tension on the hook to eliminate the cable becoming loose
- Looks great
- Once you have one everyone else that you ride with will want one!
Note: Wear leather gloves
1) Freespool winch and pull out approx 2 feet of cable
2) Pull hairpin and release clevis pin from winch hook
3) Remove the four bolts fastening the two halves of the Split Cable Hook Stopper together. Place the cable or rope between the two halves. Insert the four bolts and tighten
4) Re-attach hook to cable end
5) To stow hook, engage clutch and retract cable onto winch spool until hook is snug against the hook stopper and fairlead
6) Position hook stopper at approx 3/4 of the total line distance towards hook while using
Save Money, In Stock Ready to Ship Today!
Please Note: we use a generic photo for our listing..this item is similar to the photo and has the same appearance may vary depending on your specific year and model.
- MSRP: $10.95
- Brand: KFI Products
- Color: Black
- Condition: New
- SKU: 10-0111
- Manufacturer Part Number: ATV-SCHS
- Surface Finish: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Part Type: Hitch Mount
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Fits: ATV Winch
- Type: Stopper
- Country of Manufacture: United States