You have no items in your shopping cart.
Bazzaz ZFI Fuel Injection Controller BMW S1000RR 2011 2012 2013 2014
The Z-Fi fuel controller is race-level fuel injector tuning.
Fitment: BMW S1000RR 2011 2012 2013 2014
An engine's power is dependent on how well the
Motorcycles with modifications (such as exhaust or high-flow air filters) must have fuel tuned to accommodate the change in air and fueling to the ECU.
- Bazzaz Z-Mapper software makes it easy to view and easily adjust fuel maps
- Load and save fuel maps that are downloaded, manually edited, created on a dyno, or made with the Z-AFM
air / fuel self mapper
- Switch fuel maps on the fly with the optional handlebar-mounted Bazzaz Z-Fi Fuel Map Switch
- Made in
Bazzaz Part # F541
'Wakes up' performance
Crisp and responsive throttle
Smooths out throttle transitions
HP and torque gains
How it Works
Power is dependent on how well the
Bazzaz fuel controllers piggy back onto the Engine Control Unit (ECU), intercepting the signal sent to the fuel injectors and changing it.
The precise data for these changes
The Z-Fi comes pre-programmed with an enhanced fuel map for power gains and improved throttle response.
Who needs it?
Every vehicle can benefit from fuel tuning.
Stock vehicles may come with a
Vehicles with any modifications (such as exhaust or high-flow filters) must have fuel tuned to accommodate the change in air to the AFR.
the next level
Access the free Bazzaz Z-Mapper software to view and easily adjust fuel maps.
Load and save fuel maps that are downloaded, manually edited, created on a dyno, or made with the Z-AFM
Switch fuel maps on the fly with the handlebar-mounted Map Select Switch
- MSRP: $349.99
- You Save: $75.50 (22%)
- Brand: Bazzaz
- Condition: New
- SKU: 277-F541
- Manufacturer Part Number: F541
- Warranty: Yes
- Placement on Vehicle: Front
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Compatible Make: BMW
- Compatible Model: S1000rr
- Years: 2011-2014